Diablo III Patch 2.0.3 (EN)
Die ursprünglichen Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 Notes sind hier zu finden. Nachfolgend sind nur die Änderungen vom 11.3.2014 aufgeführt.
Diablo III Patch 2.0.3 – v.220.127.116.1127
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
To learn about recent hotfixes, click here.
- The area of effect for the Fire Trenches in the Halls of Agony now better match their animations
- There is now a short delay before Fire Trench damage is dealt
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Erosion was causing Electrified to proc too frequently
- Act Bosses now always drop a rare quality item
- The Skeleton King no longer drops a Legendary item after using the "Reset Quests" button for level 60 characters
- This bonus has been moved to Diablo for level 60 characters
- Active Skills
- Bug Fix: Hydras should now properly dissipate when the owner dies or leaves the game
- Increased the internal cooldown attack rate to roughly match the player's attack speed to a maximum of approximately 2 attacks per second.
- Magic Weapon
- Skill Rune – Deflection
- Added an internal cooldown to the proc rate to be roughly once per attack
- Level 1-60 crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require 2 Fiery Brimstones to craft
- All low level crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require at least 1 Demonic Essence to craft
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Legendary crafting recipes were rolling Rare level stats
- In addition, a pass was made to ensure all Legendary crafted items are rolling with 6 total affixes
- New Affix: +Max Spirit for Monks
- This affix rolls on Fist Weapons, Spirit Stones, and Combat Staves
Zurück zum Patchnotes Archiv »
Highlights auf diablo3.gamona.de: