Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a (EN)
Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235
- Witch Doctor
- Bug Fixes
- Zombie Charger
- Skill Rune – Zombie Bears
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision
- Equipped items will now take "wear-and-tear" durability damage at half the previous rate
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10% durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town
- Fixed several gold and leveling exploits
- Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC)
Anmerkungen von Blizzard zu Patch 1.0.3a. Die geänderten Item-Dropraten kommen erst mit Patch 1.0.3b:
To reiterate the major points:
- Based on your feedback, we elected to make some adjustments to item drop rates for later Hell and Inferno difficulties.
- Those adjustments did not make 1.0.3a, but they are scheduled for 1.0.3b.
- We are hoping to patch 1.0.3b later this week.
We know this is an important change for many players and will provide more updates when they're available.