Diablo 3 RoS 2.1: PTR Saison 1 beendet, Saison 2 ab 2:30 Uhr!
Die 2. Saison auf dem Testrealm (PTR) hat begonnen!
Blizzard hat heute Nacht die erste Testsaison auf dem PTR für den kommenden Diablo 3 RoS Content-Patch 2.1 beendet. Um 2:30 Uhr MESZ wird die 2. Testsaison starten, und die Teilnehmer können neue Helden erstellen. Die alten Charaktere sind in den nicht-saisonalen Realm überführt worden, und sämtliche während der 1. Saison erspielten Items können aus dem Ingame-Postfach abgeholt oder wahlweise auch direkt gelöscht werden.
Der genaue Ablauf des Saisonwechsels wird im folgenden Bluepost ausführlich erklärt. Danke für den Hinweis an unseren Leser Gulduka.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. PT today, we will be closing "Season 1" on the PTR. Leading up to the end of the Season, all PTR participants who are in a Seasonal game will receive a 30 minute countdown. When the countdown ends, all Seasonal games will be immediately closed and the current Season will be over.
PTR Season 1 Roll-Over:
After PTR Season 1 has ended, the Season roll-over will begin. During the roll-over, your Seasonal heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will be transferred to your non-Seasonal profile.
Normal heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will transfer to your Normal non-Seasonal profile. Similarly, Hardcore heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will transfer to your Hardcore non-Seasonal profile.
- Heroes: At the end of a Season, your Seasonal heroes will become non-Seasonal heroes. They will appear in your normal roster. Any items, equipped or in the hero’s inventory, will roll-over with the hero itself.
- Shared Stash: Items in your Seasonal heroes’ shared stash will be mailed to your Normal/Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. These items can be retrieved by entering a game on any non-Seasonal hero and clicking on the mail icon located in the lower left of your screen.
- Paragon Experience: Paragon experience earned during a Season will transfer over directly without any additional involvement required from players. All Paragon experience will transfer, with experience gained by Normal Seasonal heroes going to the account’s Normal non-Seasonal profile, and experience gained by Hardcore Seasonal characters going to the account’s Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. (Note: Non-Paragon experience will not transfer.)
If you experience any issues with the roll-over, please let us know in this thread, and provide as many details as possible. The more information we have, the better we’ll be able to identify and address the core problem.
PTR Season 2 Pre-Season:
Approximately 2 hours after PTR Season 1 concludes (around 4:00 p.m. PT), we'll take the PTR down for a short maintenance. This maintenance is anticipated to last for roughly 1 to 2 hours.
Once maintenance ends and the PTR is brought back online, PTR Season 2 will be in what’s called "pre-season." During this pre-season phase:
- Heroes: You will not be able to create Seasonal heroes or play Seasonal games.
- Achievements: All PTR Season 1 achievements will be wiped. However, you will still be able to view your Seasonal achievement point total and completed Conquests in your hero Profile.
- Leaderboards: All Leaderboard and Personal Best records from PTR Season 1 will still be viewable in both the Profile and Leaderboard screens.
PTR Season 2 Begins:
After approximately 5:30 p.m. PT, PTR Season 2 will begin and all PTR participants will receive an in-game notification. At this time, Seasonal heroes and Seasonal games can be created. In addition, the Seasonal shared stash, Paragon experience, achievements, leaderboards, and Personal Best records will all be reset.
If you didn't have the chance to participate in PTR Season 1, click here to learn how to create a Seasonal character for PTR Season 2: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13508320809
Please note that all times provided are estimate and subject to change.
Quelle: US Diablo 3 Forum