Diablo 3 Patch 2.0.1: Liste der bekannten Fehler
von Norbert Raetz, Mittwoch, 26.02.2014, 11:23 Uhr
Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.0.1! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.0.1 patch (Patch Notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.0.1 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues — chosen due to severity/impact — that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. We have hundreds of bugs in our database, so it would be impossible to list all known issues. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!!!
- Played time is being improperly truncated one the player profiles page, causing the total time played on some heroes to appear to be inaccurate. The total time is still properly saved and no data was lost, but due to this display issue you will only see hours played rather than days and hours.
- Entering a multiplayer game at the same time that the leader of the party is leaving the game can cause players to become stuck at the home screen with an unresponsive Game Settings menu
- Some of the item affixes that are new to 2.0.1 do not appear in the preferred stats drop-down menus in the Auction House interface
- The bonus experience granted by Pools of Reflection is removed if you die while brawling
- The Images summoned by a Wizard’s Mirror Image skill will lose their metallic appearance when transitioning through a portal or waypoint
- Items that roll with the highest rank of the Arcane Power On Crit affix are not currently able to be equipped
- Some level 60 crafting plans require level 61+ crafting reagents
- There is still an experience bar in the follower UI
- The Siegebreaker Assault Beast may occasionally use his other special abilities and attacks during his grab attack animation
- The Blood Star attack used by Succubi variant monsters will apply its debuff even if it is dodged or blocked
- Demonic Tremor variant monsters are properly using their special shield wall ability when reduced to low health
- The Risen outside of New Tristram do not grant experience
- The portal leading from the second Hell Rift to the Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier does not currently function