Diablo 3 RoS Beta/PTR 2.0.1 Patchnotes & Bekannte Probleme
von Norbert Raetz, Freitag, 17.01.2014, 16:00 Uhr
Ab sofort findet ihr in unserem Patchnotes-Archiv die aktuellen Diablo 3 RoS Beta & PTR 2.0.1 Patchnotes. Ausserdem gibt es bereits eine Liste bekannter Probleme, die ihr auf der nächsten Seite lesen könnt.
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Reaper of Souls Beta! Below you will find the Known Issues list for the current wave of our Closed Beta test. (Patch Notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.
As a reminder, this is a beta and changes will be implemented rapidly. This list will not contain every bug that is active in the Reaper of Souls beta content, and this list will be updated at a very rapid pace as the beta progresses.
What it is listed here are a select few issues — chosen due to severity/impact — that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and an expected fix. We have hundreds of bugs in our database, so it would be impossible to list all known issues. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy the Reaper of Souls Beta!!!
- The zoom buttons on the map do not currently function.
Workaround: To change acts in adventure mode, right-click on the map to zoom out. You will be able to select and travel to other acts from the World Map.
- The Spirit Prison event may not appear in the world during “Bounty: Out of Time”, preventing the bounty from being able to be completed
- It is possible to enter the City of Caldeum and prematurely kill quest-related monsters during “The Scouring of Caldeum”, which can block quest progression
- The “Treason’s Final Reward” event in the Paths of the Drowned cannot currently be completed.
- Covetous Shen's side quest “Shenventure” cannot be completed.
- The Enchantress side quest “A Sister’s Voice” cannot be completed.
- Changing a character’s quest in the Game Settings menu can alter the saved quest state of other characters on the account.
- The icon for the “Any Quest” option in Game Settings can sometimes disappear.
- Quest information isn’t updating on the home screen when you select the “Any Quest” option.
- Gold and XP bonuses are displaying at 0.00% for all difficulties on the Game Difficulty screen.
- Leaving a game after reaching AFK status will cause a player’s selected quest to reset to the first quest in the act.
- The number of members displayed on the Total Members, Roster, and Finder areas of the community/clan interface can be incorrect.
- Some Clan Member’s achievement point totals are displaying as “0” in the Clan Roster
- The Clan or Group Roster may list characters as being level 0.
- Crusader: “Law” buffs will appear on the buff bar twice if there are two crusaders with the same law spell active in a party together.
- Crusader – Steed Charge: Collector’s Edition wings (Blade Wings and Angelic Wings) are not properly attached to the Crusader when using Steed Charge.
- Dying multiple times in the Scorched chapel can cause your character to revive with an incorrect appearance.
- Monk – Epiphany (Desert Shroud): Pink “temporary” art will appear if Epiphany expires while the monk is in the middle of certain animations.
- The Skills UI can become unresponsive or revert to previous settings if nearby party members engage in combat while you are manipulating skills.
- Barbarian – Ancient Spear: The projectile for the Ancient Spear can path in random directions when using the “Rage Flip” and “Harpoon” rune variants
- Act V – Path of War: The Pandemonium Siege Towers can become invulnerable in the monsters in the towers destroy the chains attached to the tower.
- The unique legendary effect on the hand crossbow K'mar Tenclip is currently not functional.
- The Mystic is currently displaying an incomplete list of possible properties in the Enchanting interface.
- Several legendary Crusader Shields are still using placeholder art.
- Mystery offhand and amulet items cannot be purchased by characters below level 8.
- The Gibbering Gemstone cannot currently be obtained.
- Death Maidens can spawn in Nephalem Rifts in large numbers, potentially leading to performance degradation.
- If two Hound Pack Leaders use their special ability on a player simultaneously, the player can become de-synced or disconnected from the game.
- The Cooldown Reduction and Resource Reduction available from the Offense category of paragon bonuses do not convey any benefit to the player when selected.