Diablo 3: Hotfixes vom 31. Oktober 2012
von Norbert Raetz, Donnerstag, 01.11.2012, 14:25 Uhr
Nachfolgend findet ihr die aktuellen Diablo 3 Hotfix Notes vom 31. Oktober 2012.
Die kompletten Hotfix Notes lest ihr auf der nächsten Seite.
- Goldskin's "100% Extra Gold from Monsters" affix will no longer affect monsters that are not intended to drop any loot
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Sokahr the Keywarden to become stuck at 1 point of health
- Fixed an issue that caused the Butcher to go idle when stunned after performing his Charge attack during "The Imprisoned Angel: Kill the Butcher"
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to continue to dual-wield two-handed weapons under extremely rare circumstances
- Fixed an issue that caused many players to receive an “Error 3006” when reaching the Retrieving Heroes step during login
- Please note that we've only resolved one cause for this error, and that it may still occur in some situations
- Fixed a crash that could occur when gold dropped in bad locations
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the game loaded the wrong zone (based on incorrect information about the player's location) and then attempted to clear that zone