Diablo 3 Beta Patch 6 am Freitagmorgen & Patchnotes
So langsam kommt Bewegung in den letzten Feinschliff: Wie CM Lylirra soeben im Beta Feedback Forum mitteilte, sind die Testserver der Diablo 3 Beta für Wartungsarbeiten und Beta Patch 6 heruntergefahren worden. Die Arbeiten werden bis ca. 22:00 Uhr US-Zeit (7:00 Uhr MEZ) andauern.
Da die neuen Spielerfolge (Achievements) getestet werden sollen, werden alle zuvor gespielten Charaktere gelöscht. Nachfolgend das Posting:
We're in the process of bringing down the Diablo III test server to deploy beta patch 6. We anticipate the downtime to last approximately 8 hours until 10:00 p.m. PST. — Quelle
As the patch introduces achievements to the game, and we want to ensure that we’re able to obtain as much testing on them as possible, we will be wiping characters with the deployment of tonight’s patch.
We apologize for the late notice, we like to give notice at least a week before we wipe characters, but this decision wasn’t made until just a few moments ago due to finding specific testing gaps and issues we believe would occur if we do not wipe characters.
We appreciate your understanding, and thank you for your continued help in testing Diablo III. — Quelle
Die offiziellen Patchnotes lest ihr auf der folgenden Seite.
Wegen eines beim Patchen aufgetretenen Problems verschiebt sich die Verfügbarkeit der Beta. Sobald die Server wieder da sind, erfahrt ihr es sofort hier bei uns.
We've run into a fairly significant issue with the patch that was intended to update beta clients so they can connect to the now updated service. We're currently unable to estimate when the patch will become available, but are expecting that the beta will not return to service this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience or interruption in your scheduled play and appreciate your understanding. — Quelle
Die Beta ist wieder da. Viel Spass beim Testen des 6. Patches!
Beta patch 6 is now live! To review the latest changes, check out the full patch notes here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123246179 — Quelle
Diablo III Beta Patch 6 – v.0.4.0.7841
- Stackable items can now be purchased and sold on the gold Auction House. These items can be purchased in any quantity, provided that the quantity is available for sale, and will pull from multiple auction listings if needed.
- Player profiles have been added! These profiles will display important statistics for each of your characters, as well as 3D models featuring their current gear.
- Player profiles will only be viewable while in the main, character select, and party screens. They will not be viewable in-game.
- To access your player profile, click on your hero or press "P."
- To view other players' profiles while in a party, right-click on their character. Player profiles for Real ID friends can also be accessed by right-clicking on their names in the Friends List.
- Achievements are now available for testing. Please note that for the beta launch of this system, only a limited number of achievements have been included.
- To view your characters’ achievements, click on the "Achievements" icon located in the lower right or press "Y" at any point while playing.
- To view another character’s achievements while in a party, right-click on their character and select "Inspect."
- Active Skills
- Blinding Flash
- Spirit Cost reduced from 30 to 10
- Blind duration increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds
- Now has a 15 second cooldown
- Crippling Wave
- Damage reduced from 135% to 110%
- Dashing Strike
- Damage increased from 65% to 160%
- Exploding Palm
- Explosion damage reduced from 40% to 30% of target’s max health
- Fists of Thunder
- Damage reduced 120% to 100%
- Inner Sanctuary
- Spirit Cost reduced from 80 to 20
- Now has a 30 second cooldown
- Lashing Tail Kick
- Damage increased from 180% to 225%
- Cooldown removed
- Lethal Decoy
- Damage increased from 110% to 330%
- Duration reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second
- Decoy is now summoned directly on top of the Monk
- Ability now plays a casting animation
- Active Skills
- Magic Weapon
- Damage bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
- Monster affixes “Die Together,” “Powerful,” and “Ghostly” have all been removed from the game