Patch 1.13D veröffentlicht
Völlig überraschend hat Blizzard heute den Patch 1.13D für Diablo 2 veröffentlicht, der einige neue Features hinzufügt sowie Bugs & Duping-Möglichkeiten fixt.
Den aktuellen Patch könnt ihr euch wie gewohnt durch Einloggen ins Battle.net herunterladen. Die (englischen) Patchnotes lest ihr auf der folgenden Seite.
Diablo II Version History
- Patch 1.13d
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now
written out to disk (file: 'ignorelist'). This feature can be toggled by issuing
the command '/ignorepersist'.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command
'/filtermsg <content>'. To unfilter content issue the command
'/unfiltermsg <content>'. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command
'/home <channel name>' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command '/home'
while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn't have multiple auras active when they
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the
cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with
sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
Battle.net Chat Reminder
Battle.net provides a number of ways to manage in-game spam and communication from
other players. Some of these commands are:
/options ignorepublic (/o igpub)
– Ignores messages in public chat channels from anyone who isn't on your
/options unignorepublic (/o uigpub)
– Reallows messages in public chat channels from anyone who isn't in your
/options ignoreprivate (/o igpriv)
– While in private chat channels you will not receive messages from anyone who
isn't in your friends list.
/options unignoreprivate (/o uigpriv)
– Re-allows messages in private chat channels from anyone who isn't in your
/options ignorewhispers (/o igw)
– Ignore whispers from anyone who isn't in your friends list.
/options unignorewhispers (/o unigw)
– Reallows whispers from all users.